Multi-channel maturity benchmark report

In our first annual multi-chanel maturity report we analysed multi-channel activity of the top 50 retailers, by turnover, across five categories: grocery, department stores, clothing, general merchandise and home improvement. Five sections of the customer journey - channels, product information, multi-channel shopping experience, delivery and returns and customer service - are highlighted.
28 May 2012

Multi-channel Benchmark Report PDF

Consumers can access all 50 retailers on their handsets and tablets such as the iPad, but around only two thirds (62%) of retailers have optimised their websites for these channels. Of these, 84% allow people to make a purchase via mobile. The remaining 16% offer no transactional capabilities – consisting mainly of the retailers who also do not trade online.

In our first annual multi-chanel maturity report we analysed multi-channel activity of the top 50 retailers, by turnover, across five categories: grocery, department stores, clothing, general merchandise and home improvement.

Five sections of the customer journey - channels, product information, multi-channel shopping experience, delivery and returns and customer service - are highlighted.

Further Reading

Contact Us