Optimising growth in International Markets
We are delighted to confirm two multi-channel leaders - Steve Robinson, Customer Director at B&Q and Nigel Blunt, Head of International Business Development at Tesco will be speaking at our Breakfast Briefing.
We currently have over 40 registrations from leading Brand Owners & Retailers such as Karen Millen, Monsoon and Jaeger and we look forward to seeing you there!
|Nigel Blunt is the current Head of International Business Development for Internet Retailing and has been a key member of the team leading the programme as Tesco have launched and grown in markets including Eastern Europe, Korea, China, S.E Asia and the US. Over the 7 years Nigel has been with Tesco PLC, Nigel has previously held a number of Operational roles and before that spent 4 years with the Home Retail Group.|
|Steve Robinson is the Customer Director at B&Q. Steve started his career moving up the ranks within Kingfisher and moved to Argos in 2001 to take up a role as Finance Director. In 2005, he left to be CEO of Tesco Direct. After two years, Steve moved to online clothing retailer M&M direct, where he served as CEO for four years. In January 2012, Steve became chairman of online bicycle accessory retailer Pro Bike Kit and also joined B&Q as their Customer Director.|
|Paul Bolton started his career running IT development for Panasonic Consumer Electronics. From the year 2000, Paul took control of European eCommerce for Panasonic across 27 countries and grew revenue to in excess of £600million, before assuming a board level role as CIO and head of strategy. For the last 4 years working for IVIS Group, Paul has been using his experience and strategic vision to help retailers achieve their multi-channel objectives globally. He has worked on projects with retailers in the UK, Europe and the USA, as well as helping develop multi-channel businesses in Malaysia, Thailand and China.|
- 8.30 – 9.00am Breakfast - join us for a continental breakfast
- 9.00 – 9.30am Presentation Tesco.com: 'Tesco international – developing channels and growth' – Nigel Blunt detailing how Tesco has leveraged IVIS Group to optimise their international growth.
- 9.30 – 9.50am Coffee Break
- 9.50 – 10.15am Presentation IVIS Group: '7P's of internationalisation – practical steps to optimise your international omni-channel business' – Paul Bolton, Director of Product & Strategy, IVIS Group
- 10.15 – 10.45am Presentation Steve Robinson: 'Internationalisation – the new retail paradigm'
- 10.45 – 11.15am Panel Discussion
- 11.15 – 12.00pm Coffee Break / End of Session
For more information please email email@example.com or call +44 2085793335
IVIS Group wins 'International retailer of the year' with Tesco.com at Retail Systems Awards 2012
Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED