Java / Scala developer required for a 3-month extendable contract working with a consultancy. The role will be based in Hertfordshire. You must also have experience of Akka and be able to hit the ground running
- You will have a strong OO Development background using Java / Scala and have proven success of delivering project both independently and in a team environment. In addition you will have good experience of TDD, strong domain and API modelling. Any experience of payments systems is desirable.
- Java 8 or Scala
- Akka HTTP
- Kafka, Cassandra, Postgres
- CQRS and event sourcing
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Understand and drive build processes and CI tooling (eg Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Acceptance test driven development
- Unit testing, using tools such as Jasmine, Mocha etc.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN A POSITION OR AN INTERNSHIP?
Please explain in a few sentences who you are and what you are looking for in your career.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
IVIS Group has a Preferred Suppliers List (PSL) in place. To be considered for a place on the PSL, please submit your company information by post addressed to The IVIS Group Recruitment Team. Our mailing address can be found here.
Due to the high number of unsolicited CVs we receive daily, we are unable to keep these on file and will only review CVs sent in application for any of the advertised posts listed above or by agencies listed on our PSL. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of IVIS Group and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.