Customers want help because:
- Information on the pack is limited and hard to read/understand.
- Government guidelines such as Traffic light food labelling have many limitations
- Online information is limited or difficult to find at the point of purchase and is hard to understand
- There are many different and overlapping health dimensions, so it can be difficult for customers to easily make the right decisions as part of their weekly shop – they need more help on a personalised basis
rimaRetail® provides customers with the correct food and recipe information and the appropriate tools to help them find, verify and buy the right products, based on their diets, health, beliefs, lifestyle and life stage.
It will also help them identify the right products to enable them to be more sustainable and to help reduce food waste.
Our Product Enrichment Services provide extensive health, lifestyle and sustainability data for grocery and health & beauty products
Enriches basic product data to provide accurate health, nutrition, diet, allergens, values, lifestyle, life stage and usage attributes in an easy-to-read visual format.
We power your search engines, product filters and product details pages to enable your customers to easily find the products they need.
We are not here to tell you what you can or cannot eat, we do much more…
Seven enrichment dimensions and more than 260 product attributes
Customers need to quickly interpret nutritional traffic lights and detailed dietary information to ensure that each buying decision meets their health needs
Make it easy for your customers to compare products’ health and nutritional ranking.
Using category-specific, customisable algorithms, rimaRank® scores products to allow the customer to easily identify the healthiest option when either comparing items during the shopping journey or when substituting products in the basket.
One specific formula per product category, resulting in a more adapted and accurate scoring
Generate greater interactivity with your customers via a customisable recipe platform where ingredients can be added/swapped based on dietary or health criteria and added to the customer’s shopping basket.
Recipes enriched with allergens and nutritional information make it easier for customers to swap ingredients for healthier or allergen-free alternatives before adding them to their baskets.
Provides recipe inspiration throughout the entire shopping journey directly at the product level.
Rank the environmental sustainability of your product’s packaging
Provide customers with a simple, informative way of understanding the product packaging’s impact on the environment
We rank the various components of packaging across 6 dimensions to make it easier to decipher how sustainable is the packaging of each individual product
We are answering Customers’ Needs
We provide intelligent product enrichment that covers the span of customers’ needs from a lifestyle, health and wellness perspective
Today’s customers are faced with many food choices, but they lack easily accessible information within their shopping journey shopping journey to help them find products, verify their suitability, and thereby make simple purchase decisions. Providing rich and accurate information at every step of the shopping journey is both a priority and challenge for every retailer.
- Delivers comprehensive and consistent health and nutrition information and tools, across the entire customer journey. It helps customers find and verify the right products and recipes as well as providing inspiration and the ability to plan
- Enables the customer to create their own profile, goals and alerts to help make their shopping trip relevant, highly personalised and simpler/easier to undertake
- Helps customers understand packaging by product, to help them make the right sustainable choices
- Enables retailers to have accurate, up to date and explainable health product data which conforms to all legal and health regulations across all channels with less manual effort
- Customer facing data compliance with UK and European Union health and food safety regulations (e.g allergens, Natasha’s Law, EU n° 1169/2011)
- Proactive approach to influencing customers to make healthier and more sustainable choices – advancing their strategic objectives, helping their overall retail brand image and giving real evidence for PR/advertising purposes
- Helps retailers with their increasingly complex ESG agenda and discussions with key external stakeholders
- Enables an additional layer of insight – being able to cut sales data by >260 additional attributes will give rich insight into understanding changing customer behaviour – thereby helping ranging decisions and NPD plans
- Enables personalised marketing communication – web merchandising, email, couponing
- Gives a single source of reference data which colleagues can access, enabling them to help serve customers better
- Reduce product data errors and effort during product induction. Reduce refunds and call centre queries with better and more accurate product information. Improve product benchmarking, planning and forecasting
- Enables future investment in other customer services – subscriptions, third party partnerships
- Augment product searches, increase basket size, improve product SEO ranking, drive conversion and ultimately enhance loyalty driven by increased customer satisfaction and ease of shopping