Senior Business Analyst
Location: Remote UK/EMEA/South-East Asia
About IVIS Group
IVIS Group empowers clients through a combination of SaaS Product Enrichment & Cleansing Services, patented technology solutions and strategic retail consulting. This drives higher sales, profitability and greater brand penetration globally. IVIS Group enables retailers to deliver the vision of Identity Retailing “Shopping the Way Customers Want” through making the transition from “Product Retailing” to “Retailing as Continuous Dialogue”.
We are looking for a self-starter, proactive Senior Business Analyst with strong interpersonal skills and team working ability. You’ll be involved in the software product development and client retail projects. You’ll be responsible for capturing and documenting requirements, process mapping, system mapping, user experience mapping, data analysis, and presenting results in a structured approach to internal teams and clients.
This role will be responsible for coordinating the business analysis of a number of software projects across different time-zones. The candidate must have a solid business analysis experience with strong organisational skills. Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in knowledge management solutions including PIM/MDM utilizing Agile and Scrum. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences and stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scoping and technical requirements gathering for single or multiple projects or work streams using Agile/Scrum
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects
- Identify the need for new processes and improvement to existing processes to drive their development/changes and implementation
- Support/lead detailed design activities ensuring solutions are fit for purpose
- Analyse impact of proposed solution, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications across both teams
- Must be able to assess business case and drivers from an ROI perspective
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Proficient in business analysis in software projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology and agile development processes
- Extensive experience of cloud technology-based projects in complex and uncertain environments
- Strong experience in web and e-commerce solutions
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail – operates strategically with an understanding of the ‘big picture’
- Pro-active, pragmatic with positive attitude to see opportunities in challenges and seek the right solution
- Certified Scrum Master ideally with experience in Rational Unified Process RUP
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in business analysis and agile in retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and, proficient in both written and spoken English
To apply for the job:
Please send your CV and a short covering note explaining how you would like to contribute to the IVIS Group journey to: [email protected].
We only accept direct applications. No agencies please!