Senior Project Manager
Location: Remote UK/EMEA/South-East Asia
About IVIS Group
IVIS Group empowers clients through a combination of SaaS Product Enrichment & Cleansing Services, patented technology solutions and strategic retail consulting. This drives higher sales, profitability and greater brand penetration globally. IVIS Group enables retailers to deliver the vision of Identity Retailing “Shopping the Way Customers Want” through making the transition from “Product Retailing” to “Retailing as Continuous Dialogue”.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Project Manager to join our product development team. This role will be responsible for coordinating and leading a number of software projects across different time-zones. The candidate must have a solid project management experience with strong organisational skills and a proven ability to manage projects through from initiation to delivery. Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in delivering knowledge management solutions including PIM/MDM utilizing Agile and Scrum. The candidate must take a balanced view of delivery of solutions across time, cost and quality and be able to communicate effectively to non-technical audiences and stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and co-ordinate the scoping, technical requirements gathering, estimating and planning for single or multiple projects or work streams using Agile/Scrum
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects.
- Effectively manage expectations of key stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the projects – from strategy to execution
- Lead internal and client programs with significant complexity and risk, provide visibility to ensure the plan, risks and finances associated with program delivery are tracked
- Identify the need for new processes and improvement to existing processes to drive their development/ changes and implementation
- Support, coach and challenge the project teams to achieve roadmap delivery
- Clarify roles, expectations and responsibilities with the team; ensure feedback occurs regularly
- Break-down large projects and optimise them into iterations to achieve incremental business value
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Proficient in project management, software delivery and running projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology and agile development processes
- Extensive experience in multiplatform technologies and delivery of cloud technology-based projects in complex and uncertain environments
- Experience of ensuring quality of software projects by working with software testing teams and managing software defect resolution
- Strong experience in web and e-commerce solutions
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail – operates strategically with an understanding of the ‘big picture’
- Pro-active, pragmatic with positive attitude to see opportunities in challenges and seek the right solution
- Certified Scrum Master with Prince 2 or other project management methodology certification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management, agile delivery for retail SaaS is ideal
To apply for the job:
Please send your CV and a short covering note explaining how you would like to contribute to the IVIS Group journey to: [email protected].
We only accept direct applications. No agencies please!